Code of Conduct
Covid 19 Spectator Code of Conduct
In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines.
This instruction supersedes any earlier Covid 19 Regulations
- Please do not travel to our events if you or anyone in your household are currently experiencing any of the common symptoms of Covid-19 or have done so in the previous 10 days. Please observe the government guidelines regarding the rule of 6 or 2 households when attending our events.
- If you have a fever or any common symptoms of Covid-19 within 14 days of attending the event please report this to email@example.com immediately.
- Turnstiles will open at the earlier time of 6.00pm during Covid-19 restrictions to enable better social distancing during admission to the stadium.
- During Covid-19 restrictions tickets will only be available to purchase online in advance of the event, no tickets will be available to purchase on the turnstiles.
- Please be aware that FACE COVERINGS are mandatory at all times whilst inside the stadium including the turnstiles other than children under 11. Exempt adults must wear a face shield visor. It is your responsibility to supply your own FACE COVERING. Failure to comply will cause your entry into the stadium to be refused and no refund will be issued. It is permitted to remove your face covering for eating and drinking only. Poole Speedway Face Masks will be available to buy at the turnstiles for £5.00.
- Poole stadium will be divided into 6 viewing zones while under current Covid 19 restrictions, these being, East Grandstand (Seated), East Grandstand (Standing), Bends 1&2, Bends 3&4, West Grandstand (Ground), West Grandstand (1st Floor)
- Once you have purchased your online ticket(s) you will be assigned a seat or viewing area within your chosen viewing zone. Please note that this seat or viewing area will be assigned for you on a first come first served basis and there is no option to choose a specific seat or viewing position.
- After purchasing your ticket online you will be emailed your admission e-ticket with QR code. Please ensure you have your QR code ready to scan when entering the stadium on the day of the event. Tickets can be printed or presented on mobile device.
- Turnstiles for e-tickets and season tickets will be clearly marked, please ensure you join the correct queue.
- All adults will be required to scan the stadium QR code using the NHS COVID-19 track and trace app or provide their name and number for track and trace before entering the stadium.
- At the turnstiles staff will be required to take temperature readings for everyone entering. Should your temperature test consistently return a high temperature (37.8C or greater) Poole Speedway reserves the right to deny entry at which point a full ticket refund will be processed.
- You must make your way to the designated Area on arrival. Stewards will be available to show you to your designated seat or viewing area
- After arriving in your designated seat or viewing area please do not attempt to move to another seat or viewing area
- At all times and in all parts of the stadium please observe social distancing.
- When leaving your seat please do not congregate in any area and return to your seat or viewing position as quickly as possible.
- When navigating the grandstand access please use the lay-bys provided and wait for oncoming spectators to pass.
- If you are in a seated area when moving past others please avoid face to face contact with other spectators.
- When cheering or celebrating please avoid close contact with others.
- Maintain good hand hygiene by using the hand sanitisers provided as regularly as necessary.
- Please ensure that all members of your group read and understand these guidelines.
- No smoking or vaping in the stadium is permitted
You may experience some delays, please show courtesy to our staff, they are here to assist you. We thank you for your support and cooperation. Following these guidelines will help us all – your fellow fans, your club, your sport and your community.